Monday 2 December 2013

Happy Christmas

We can watch the various Christmas celebration event in all over the world through TV. I am used to see and enjoyed these celebrations as my religion is catholic. When I was young, I thought all people enjoy Christmas when they were listening the carol and they were happy with a lot of gifts and beautiful cards. As I grown up, I have understood Christmas weren't meaningful any more and weren't precious any more to those who don't have the same religion like me. When I know that fact, I was very embarrassed. Why didn't they enjoy these good things? I would like to share this pleasure with feeling love and peace each other.
I think I am lucky because my surrounding was opened to catholic. I have a happy memory on Christmas. When I was in primary school, I got up early in the morning on Christmas as the door bell. My brother opened the door, and a boy who was my classmate didn't say his name and he asked my brother to pass a small gift and card to me. Like this, giving the card and gift is popular on Christmas overseas as well as in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment