Monday 22 July 2013

Monday's assignment

I planed to go to the trip of the AGO. I hurried, and got ready for the tirp from early in the morning. It was my plan that I will get on the subway at Don Mills after parking at parking building. I couldn't find the entrance. All entrances were closed. So I asked the taxi driver where it is, but he didn't any answers. I gave up my trip with smoothing my son. 'Sorry~~, your mom is stupid.'

We had a time to talk about playing activity for children. Our children are busier than me. They have a lot of work to do in this summer vacation. For my daughter, she is playing the piano to get ready for RCM exam in August. She is learning the theory of music. Although that will be new to her, she is doing well. She has finished two camp.(tennis camp and youth camp) Next week, she will go last camp of this summer. She always reads a lot of books. If she see a new word while reading books, she learns by heart for herself. In addition, she studies math by herself. I thank her that she adapted well to Canada. For my son, he also practices playing the piano. His camp is same to his sister's camp. He joined the soccer club. Every Thusday, he practices soccer and have a game with other team. He frequently scores a goal.

Our family will have a trip on last week of August to Chicago. We have never been there. That's why we decided to go there. I am looking forward to shopping and I hope we have a great time that I'll be never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment