Wednesday 31 July 2013

Trip to Mirvish Village and Korea Town

 I visited there four years ago. I just looked around the Korea Town and China Town. Maybe I passed the Honest Ed's store, but I didn't know that Honest Ed's store was essential to Canadian life and it was already 65years. When I saw that building at first, it seemed that that went back to the past times and was in among the crowded people who wore out of date( in old fashion).   When I came back, I heard the news that Honest Ed's store would soon be closed, I felt too sad because my precious memory in down town would disappear.
 I bought  a lot, girl's stuff-25cent, batteries and a funny hat with two straws from which my son could drink different juices.
 After shopping, I had lunch with my classmates and teacher. If I had the information of Korean restaurant, I would have recommanded the good restaurant. My son also had a good time because he made a new friend, Marco, who is Lisa's son. I enjoyed my trip with my kids today.

No comments:

Post a Comment